1-Day Inter-Personal and Workplace Effectiveness Workshop
1. Inter-personal effectiveness is not about what you say or what you do. If it were, being effective would be as simple as following an instruction manual. One common mistake that many make, when attempting to influence another's behavior, is to use the approach of correcting or motivating. In these approaches, the individual relies on a combination of lectures and/ or rewards and punishment to elicit the desired behavior. While I do not disagree that these approaches do work, they however do not work all the time and I believe that during the times that they did work, there was something "deeper" that enabled it. And it is this something "deeper" which the workshop will teach participants.
2. In today's world, the knowledge worker is your organization's strategic edge over your competitors. An employee who not only performs his specified tasks, but performs his tasks with an understanding of the meaning and intent behind it will be more effective and deliver the type of service quality which will make your organization stand-out. This workshop is designed to help your employees discover and understand the meaning and intent behind their roles and to subsequently help them reframe their thinking so that they can better serve your organization's customers.
What will Participants Learn
3. At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- understand the source of their influence
- understand how they contribute to conflicts and how to break the cycle
- understand how to influence lasting change
- understand how to be an effective employee
- understand their REAL role in the organization and how they can value-add to the organization
How will Participants Learn
4. Participants will learn via a series of presentation, practical exercises and group discussions.